Just purchased pt3...

Hold'em or Poker Tracker Hold'em related posts go here

Just purchased pt3...

Postby areola » Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:19 am

I recently purchased PT3 full and I read in the fine print that I'm eligible for pt2 hold'em and pokerace.
How do I go about obtaining this?
areola
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:28 pm

Re: Just purchased pt3...

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:30 pm

To request your free registration code for PokerTracker Holdem v2, click the link in the email you got with the PT3 purchase which says...'Click here to claim your FREE PT2/PAH'... On this web page, you should enter your PokerTracker v2 product ID. You will then receive an email with your PokerTracker V2 registration code.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Just purchased pt3...

Postby jzs01 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:19 pm

ptrack pat wrote:To request your free registration code for PokerTracker Holdem v2, click the link in the email you got with the PT3 purchase which says...'Click here to claim your FREE PT2/PAH'... On this web page, you should enter your PokerTracker v2 product ID. You will then receive an email with your PokerTracker V2 registration code.


Hello!

I have also bought PT3, last year in May, but in the email you refer to there was no such link "Click here to claim your FREE PT2/PAH".
Can you please advise me how to proceed than to receive PT2 registration code?

Thanks.
jzs01
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 04, 2009 2:05 pm

Re: Just purchased pt3...

Postby ptrack pat » Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:53 pm

Use the online support system then.
http://www.pokertracker.com/support/?cat_id=3
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PokerTracker Holdem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests