Page 1 of 4

Unable to import HH's after prima update

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:10 am
by Lemon2
After Unibet (prima) updated their software i no longer am able to import hand histories.

I get the following error:

Error #1
Date written: 08/24/2008 04:57:42 PM - From/Version: AutoPRIMA (2.17.02a)
File name: c:\program files (x86)\poker tracker v2\PRIMA_HH_2_20080824_165730.txt
Error Msg: Error getting the player summary information for End of game for game #-2147367943.

Re: Unable to import HH's after prima update

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:12 am
by ptrack pat
What is the size of the gamehistory.dat file you have PT set to read from?

Re: Unable to import HH's after prima update

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:23 am
by Lemon2
50,70 MB (53 223 424 bytes)

Re: Unable to import HH's after prima update

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:42 am
by ptrack pat
Can you ZIP that file and email it to me at support at pokertracker dot com and I'll see what they changed?

Re: Unable to import HH's after prima update

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:46 am
by Lemon2
E-mail has been sent.

Re: Unable to import HH's after prima update

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:50 pm
by ptrack pat
Thanks for the file. This wasn't as I expected it so the patch didn't take long. You can download the patch file, 2.17.03 here...

http://s217900936.onlinehome.us/patch21703.exe

Re: Unable to import HH's after prima update

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:34 pm
by pokaine
i had the same problem and i charged the patch, so is ok to find the HH pokertracker work find but poker ace hud don't work anymore....

Re: Unable to import HH's after prima update

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:39 pm
by ptrack pat
pokaine wrote:i had the same problem and i charged the patch, so is ok to find the HH pokertracker work find but poker ace hud don't work anymore....


You'll have to post the issue on the PokerAce forum, I don't support that program.

Re: Unable to import HH's after prima update

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:40 am
by rivered
I just updated to 2.17.03 and now I'm getting this error message -

DBCode: -1003 Error Text: SQLSTATE = S1093
[Miccrosoft][ODBC Microsoft Accest Driver] Invalid argument.

No changes made to database.

Re: Unable to import HH's after prima update

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:46 pm
by ptrack pat
rivered wrote:I just updated to 2.17.03 and now I'm getting this error message -

DBCode: -1003 Error Text: SQLSTATE = S1093
[Miccrosoft][ODBC Microsoft Accest Driver] Invalid argument.

No changes made to database.


What's the rest of the error???