Delete Hands from PT (whole session)

Any support related posts should go here.

Delete Hands from PT (whole session)

Postby pmarrsouth » Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:17 pm

I would like to know how to delete an entire session of hands from PT2, as I only updated PT (for the new Ipoker update) about 1/3 way into my session, so the rake etc is all messed up.

I tried to import the hands again, hoping that it would change, but it said xxx hands not updated since they alraedy exist.
pmarrsouth
 
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:07 pm

Re: Delete Hands from PT (whole session)

Postby ptrack pat » Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:10 pm

I gave directions for how to do this in the thread with the new patch
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=2899
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests