Not able to import all hands for Pokerroom

Any support related posts should go here.

Not able to import all hands for Pokerroom

Postby KK_Cowboy » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:58 pm

I noticed the message about how some people have had problems with an initial import for Pokerroom hands, so I tried the steps suggested to work around that. However I am still not able to get all the hands I have played. Would there be any other things to try or any reasons why all the hands are not importing?
KK_Cowboy
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:42 pm

Re: Not able to import all hands for Pokerroom

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:07 pm

Are you able to use the Statistics > Show Session Browser option from the Ongame lobby window and find game #'s listed there that are not in PT? If they aren't there then they aren't there for PT to import .
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Not able to import all hands for Pokerroom

Postby KK_Cowboy » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:27 pm

Ok I checked the show session browser option and there at least 30+ sessions that PT did not import. It also only shows sessions from March 26th through March 28th in PT and I have played many sessions since then.
KK_Cowboy
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:42 pm

Re: Not able to import all hands for Pokerroom

Postby ptrack pat » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:29 pm

So when you use the Ongame auto-import window it tells you there are no new hands to import? If that's the case then it sounds like you have some filters set that are preventing the data from showing.
viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1375
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Not able to import all hands for Pokerroom

Postby KK_Cowboy » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:41 pm

Ok think it was 2 problems. In addition to the filters, somehow there was a 2nd pt running. I think that was messing it up as well. All hands are now account for, thanks for your help :D
KK_Cowboy
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:42 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests