SELECT ERROR: SQLSTATE=S1000 when opening ring stats

Any support related posts should go here.

SELECT ERROR: SQLSTATE=S1000 when opening ring stats

Postby djplayedya » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:25 pm

I open PT and everything's normal. If I click auto-import hands from PS everything's fine. But then when I click on Ring Stats, an error message comes up. In the headline it says DataWindow Error. In the message itself, it says: "Select error: SQLSTATE = S1000 [Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The Microsoft Jet database engine stopped the process because you and another user are attempting to change the same data at the same time."

I have no clue what that means, I have never had any messages like this before (I've had PT on this comp for I think 6 months or so), I am running Vista with everything updated, I have spyware and virus protection and scanned everything already with no problems, I am the only user on this computer, and I am running PT as administrator. The error message comes up twice, then when you close it the second time, the ring stats page opens up, and in the general tab, no stats are there, just ppl's names on the left. Please help, thank you.

PS. I recently downloaded Pokergrapher like 3 days ago and everything was fine. Then yesterday, I opened PG and it had an error message kind of saying the same thing (I can't remember exactly). Then I opened up PT and this error message came up. I got very worried and uninstalled Pokergrapher using windows uninstaller. I don't know if this is related or not...
djplayedya
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:33 pm

Re: SELECT ERROR: SQLSTATE=S1000 when opening ring stats

Postby ptrack pat » Thu Apr 17, 2008 1:09 pm

This error means the database file may be corrupted. Try using the Utilities > Repair A Poker Database option to fix it.
ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: SELECT ERROR: SQLSTATE=S1000 when opening ring stats

Postby djplayedya » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:26 am

Thank you, the issue is now gone.
djplayedya
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:33 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 13 guests