Page 1 of 1
PokerStars Imports

Posted:
Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:37 pm
by SciMat
Most files reported as errors tonight on Stars Full Ring NL tables, no flop, turn and river described. This is odd as I downloaded the May 9 patch some time ago and have had no problems since until now.
Re: PokerStars Imports

Posted:
Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:51 pm
by ptrack pat
You are sure you are using v2.17.02A? I haven't seen anyone with that patch still getting this error.
Re: PokerStars Imports

Posted:
Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:13 am
by SciMat
Er, no, v2.17.02 here - have I missed an update? :oops:
Re: PokerStars Imports

Posted:
Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:30 am
by SciMat
Sorted. Thanks again,
Re: PokerStars Imports

Posted:
Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:03 am
by Joronamo
Hey,
I've updated the patch and im still getting the errors like no turn,river or flop found for tournie #195672344 etc etc.
Please help.
Re: PokerStars Imports

Posted:
Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:37 am
by ptrack pat
Joronamo wrote:Hey,
I've updated the patch and im still getting the errors like no turn,river or flop found for tournie #195672344 etc etc.
Please help.
Does the version # say 2.17.02A in the title bar of the PT window? If not, you haven't installed the patch.
viewtopic.php?f=28&t=4493