PT2 Hand History Problem

Any support related posts should go here.

PT2 Hand History Problem

Postby ShaunHunting » Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:42 am

My problem is that whenever I go under the "general tab" in PT2 and click on a hand at the bottom to see the history, nothing happens. Up until a few days ago, it was working fine, popping up a window with the hand history. As far as I know, I haven't changed any settings that would be causing it. Anyone else having this problem?

Thanks
ShaunHunting
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:19 am

Re: PT2 Hand History Problem

Postby WhiteRider » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:01 pm

I'm going to move this to the PT2 forums.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: PT2 Hand History Problem

Postby ptrack pat » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:03 pm

ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests