Moving PT from one computer to another

Any support related posts should go here.

Moving PT from one computer to another

Postby Zophar » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:20 pm

When I first got PTH and PTO, I installed it on my home and office computer. Since then, I've picked up a laptop, hardly ever use the office computer and have been transfering HH files from my laptop to home PTH/PTO program manually. Is it possible to transfer the PTH/PTO program that I have running on my business computer to my laptop? If so, what would be the best way? As in easiest.

Thanks
Zophar
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:58 pm

Re: Moving PT from one computer to another

Postby ptrack pat » Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:21 pm

ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Re: Moving PT from one computer to another

Postby Zophar » Thu Jun 05, 2008 2:41 pm

Somehow skipped right over it. Thanks
Zophar
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:58 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest