purging games from the Preferences tab

Any support related posts should go here.

purging games from the Preferences tab

Postby PygmyHero » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:15 pm

I imported some hands at various stakes but forgot to designate them as 6 max in the original import. For example, hands that should have been 10/20 6 max were imported as 10/20 (full ring). So I purged the sessions in Database Maintenance and Options. I then imported the hands again, this time designated as 6 max. However, the Preferences tab now shows both game designations in the Game Levels area. That is, it lists both 10/20 6 max and 10/20 (full ring).

I would like to purge the 10/20 (full ring) game designation so it does not show up in this area, but I don't know how to do that. I was also unable to find the answer in a search as most discussions of purges seems to revolve around removing sessions, which I already know how to do. I thought that removing the sessions would remove the game designation, but that was not the case.

I am 100% positive I was successful in purging all of the sessions from the first import. They were from a friend so it was easy to search for them all under his player ID. Also, he plays at stakes that I never have, so it is very easy to see there are no remaining at the 10/20 (full ring) game designation. I'm using PT2 version 2.17.02.

Thank you.
PygmyHero
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:02 pm

Re: purging games from the Preferences tab

Postby ptrack mike » Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:56 pm

Open the Database Maintenance and Options window again. Click the database title at the top of the window. Then hold down the Ctrl key and press F12. This will let you access another tab, Fix Level, in the upper right corner. Click the right arrow to get to it. You can remove the level there.
ptrack mike
 
Posts: 1731
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:48 pm

Re: purging games from the Preferences tab

Postby PygmyHero » Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:13 pm

Perfect. Thank you.
PygmyHero
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:02 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests