Import problems. Apparently from every site.

Any support related posts should go here.

Import problems. Apparently from every site.

Postby skodko » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:47 am

I'm sorry if this has already been adressed in the forum but I could not find it. Yesterday I suddenly started receiving the following message when importing from Boss Media:

http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/179/ ... ejlaf6.jpg

It stopped for a couple of hundred hands but has now started again. It appears constantly and no hands are being imported in the mean time. I just tried to import from pokerstars and partypoker and had the same problem.

Hope you can help me.
skodko
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:41 am

Re: Import problems. Apparently from every site.

Postby ptrack pat » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:47 am

ptrack pat
 
Posts: 4841
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:38 pm


Return to PTH Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests