nothing works since the new update. "unable to connect to this database. please check the configuration"
PT4 uninstalled. postgre sql uninstalled.
nothing works
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
Lulaben wrote:no it did'nt say that it installed succefully. at the start of the installation there's a window (see 1st screen)
Lulaben wrote:i can see it in services.msc, it is "active", i can stop it or start it. the port is 5433,
Lulaben wrote:i don't see a password during the installation
HurricaneSaM wrote:Hi, I have the same problem. I had issues with an update a few days ago as it shut down my PC during a PT4 update. As I rebooted it was giving me problems with PostGRE. I had to reinstall Postgre and PT4 but it wouldn't let me access the database. Having the backup I used the "restore" and I was able to get my databse back. The HUD at the tables works, the hands are important correctly but if I try to see the monthly graph the page remains loading indefinitely. He only uploads me the daily chart, it seems that he can't take the hands before the fact. Can I change anything? Thank you
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests