Thought I'd rather post here instead of opening a new topic since my issue is very similar.
Long story short, Windows installation was unrecoverable after recent update , clean installed, restoring PT4 Database backup.
The restore has been running for about 24h at this stage, and from what I can tell by reading the status window, it's still restoring Stats-Custom stats.
e.g AppsData/Tm90ZUNhZGR5/definitions/backup_2020-03-05/call5bet.n2d
backup ZIP file size total is ~4GB (in 2 parts) , and estimated space required is ~80GB.
PT4 has been responsive and using CPU thru the entire process, however at this rate the restore may end up taking several days?
I am wondering, would I simply be better off re-running the restore with different parameters? or even trying to re-import everything through the processed folder at this point?
old DB was using POSTGRESQL 9.0 where new installation is using 9.3, but according to PT4 guides that 's not an issue when restoring backups.
Here's a SS showing current settings and progress
[ img ]