How to Gauge Stats

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How to Gauge Stats

Postby SoRigged » Tue Jan 26, 2021 10:12 pm

Hello -

I use to be a Holdem Manager user, and they had different winrates listed for different stats. For example, I could run a report and it would show that (made up #'s here) 18-24 VPIP had a winrate of x. I don't know if it actually laid out a BB/100 winrate but it showed what optimal ranges for various stats were. Does PokerTracker4 offer stat analysis so I know which of my stats I need to work on, and which ones I should continue. I understand winning in poker isn't dependent on having the correct stats, but knowing which stats are outside normal could give me a starting point on where to plug leaks.

I looked around the forums and on PT4 and didn't see a FAQ or anything that attempted to answer my questions, so I figured I would post it here.

Thank you!
SoRigged
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:04 pm

Re: How to Gauge Stats

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jan 27, 2021 5:15 am

For cash game data there is the LeakTracker section which compares your stats to the ranges of winning players. If you have a mixture of gametypes, stakes and tables sizes in your database then those hands cannot be analysed together since the analysis depend on the type of hands e.g. a full ring hand requires different analysis when compared to heads up or 6 max hands. The data set for the analysis is set using the dropdowns at the top of the LeakTracker report.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17060
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: How to Gauge Stats

Postby SoRigged » Wed Jan 27, 2021 8:36 pm

Thank you!
SoRigged
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:04 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 29 guests