HUD not showing on certain iPoker MTTs

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HUD not showing on certain iPoker MTTs

Postby Chris1234 » Wed Jan 27, 2021 6:14 pm

I have a couple of accounts on different iPoker skins (Grosvenor and Paddy Power to be specific). Beyond the general MTT schedule which is shared across the network, these skins also have a few MTTs that are exclusive to their own player base. I'm finding that my HUD is not appearing on the table of any of these site-specific events, despite hand histories being correctly imported in real time - I can playback a hand immediately after it has finished in the PT4 hand viewer and the HUD in appears fine in there, which I'm using as a workaround for now. In any events that are shared across the whole network, the HUD is working flawlessly.

Have you had any similar feedback regarding this issue or any advice on a remedy? All software is up to date at my end and I'm not aware of the sites looking to restrict HUD usage in these games - that would seem rather strange to me on a generally HUD friendly network, especially given hand histories are still being generated in real time.

Any thoughts or guidance most appreciated.

Many thanks :)
Chris1234
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:53 pm

Re: HUD not showing on certain iPoker MTTs

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:23 am

So we can investigate this issue why your HUD isn't working here please send us this information in a Support Ticket along with a log file that's recorded what's going on, a screenshot of the table(s) and the accompanying hand history files:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests