Im trying to install a pt 4 HUD that doesnt upload. No one else has this problem. ! downloaded latest pt 4 ver. Any ideas?
reason unable to imput file.
(cnt_wtsd_won_when_r_bet) (File:C:\users\17024\Downloads\Tournament_._Ape_HUD.pt4hud
Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators
You can edit/delete/search your custom columns (they are in blue) via 'Configure -> Statistics -> Columns' and then '$' or 'T' depending on whether this is a cash game or tournament HUD you are trying to import:GeoC wrote:great but i don't have a clue on how to do this.
GeoC wrote:if so what is this line in plain terms without all the symbols.
GeoC wrote:OK went to custom columns in Statistics for tourneys.This is the only one I found. cnt_wtsd_won_when_r_call there are 3 comands listed under the columns heading but nothing that says bet. Also I can't delete or edit this file to say bet.
GeoC wrote:I'm runing Postgres ver 9.3 which is quite old. Should I replace it with the latest one?
GeoC wrote:Opened log file but the only thing that shows is an archived file and it's empty.
GeoC wrote:How about I do a complete delete of PT4 then download a fresh one?
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests