Poker Stars Hand History For All Of My Devices

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Poker Stars Hand History For All Of My Devices

Postby steveo88 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:48 pm

Does anyone know that when I ask Pokerstars for my hand history: Will it include all of my devices? I play on my PC, Amazon Fire Tablet and my Cell Phone.

I have asked them and they do not respond.
steveo88
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:51 am

Re: Poker Stars Hand History For All Of My Devices

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Jan 31, 2021 6:59 am

Yes it should as that is the only way to get PokerStars hands played on mobile devices into PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17075
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests