Merging usernames into 1 name

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Merging usernames into 1 name

Postby spand42 » Mon Feb 01, 2021 5:47 pm

Hi,

I am wanting to merge the hand histories of a few villains who I know for certain have changed usernames on the iPoker network. I know their old and current usernames.

Is there any way to take all the hands from their old username and merge them with all their hands/stats into their current username so that their combined stats show up in the HUD?
spand42
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:53 pm

Re: Merging usernames into 1 name

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:35 am

You can create an alias for those players to combine their data:

Guide: Player Name Aliases
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17076
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests