charge new HUD

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

charge new HUD

Postby zanzas » Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:16 pm

I have criate a new HUD profile with the stats I want.. But the HUD "cash default" I have before dont change. When I go to my new HUD I cliCk "APPLY" but nothing change.If someone can help.. thanks
zanzas
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:20 pm

Re: charge new HUD

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:46 pm

If you mean when you open the HUD Profile Editor again then the 'Profile' dropdown is always loaded alphabetically. This is normal and has nothing to do with what HUD Profile in that list is used on the tables which you can set via the PT-icon on the tables or via the 'Profile Select' tab in 'HUD -> Edit HUD Options':

Guide: Profile Select
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: charge new HUD

Postby zanzas » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:01 pm

No, I have create a new HUD with the stats I want. But always I open a new table the HUD who oppen is the "CASH- DEFAULT" when I want to play with my new HUD. I just want my new HUD was always the HUD who appear on my tables. Is that possible?
zanzas
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:20 pm

Re: charge new HUD

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:16 pm

I covered this in my original reply:

Flag_Hippo wrote:.......you can set via the PT-icon on the tables or via the 'Profile Select' tab in 'HUD -> Edit HUD Options':

Guide: Profile Select
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 25 guests