Page 1 of 1

charge new HUD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 12:16 pm
by zanzas
I have criate a new HUD profile with the stats I want.. But the HUD "cash default" I have before dont change. When I go to my new HUD I cliCk "APPLY" but nothing change.If someone can help.. thanks

Re: charge new HUD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 1:46 pm
by Flag_Hippo
If you mean when you open the HUD Profile Editor again then the 'Profile' dropdown is always loaded alphabetically. This is normal and has nothing to do with what HUD Profile in that list is used on the tables which you can set via the PT-icon on the tables or via the 'Profile Select' tab in 'HUD -> Edit HUD Options':

Guide: Profile Select

Re: charge new HUD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:01 pm
by zanzas
No, I have create a new HUD with the stats I want. But always I open a new table the HUD who oppen is the "CASH- DEFAULT" when I want to play with my new HUD. I just want my new HUD was always the HUD who appear on my tables. Is that possible?

Re: charge new HUD

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2021 2:16 pm
by Flag_Hippo
I covered this in my original reply:

Flag_Hippo wrote:.......you can set via the PT-icon on the tables or via the 'Profile Select' tab in 'HUD -> Edit HUD Options':

Guide: Profile Select