PT4 Sign Up

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

PT4 Sign Up

Postby asp2611 » Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:40 pm

Hi,

I used my free 2 week trial of PT4 a few months back, but have improved a lot since then and my game has completely changed. I am now wanting to buy the full PT4 version and track my hands and results, but I don't want those previous 2 week stats being involved in my stats from now. I have signed up with a different email address than i did then, but obviously PT4 is still installed on my laptop so I'm wondering when i pay on this account, will my stats start from scratch? and if not, is there a way to do this?

TIA!

Anthony
asp2611
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:57 pm

Re: PT4 Sign Up

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:22 pm

To do that you can create a new empty database in PokerTracker 4 and you can also delete the original database if you wish:

Guide: Database Management
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests