Engaging my alt key?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Engaging my alt key?

Postby Banzaiiiiii » Thu Feb 25, 2021 4:12 pm

So when I start up stars and pt4 everything works fine for a few minutes and then my alt key engages without me hitting it and the only way to get it to unengage is to restart my PC. I've basically gone through every app on my PC to make sure its pt4 causing this and tested it with different keyboards and mice. And this only happens when I play poker and only when pt4 is on. I've tried uninstalling pt4 and reinstalling and the problem persists. At a bit of a loss on how to fix this, any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Banzaiiiiii
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:22 pm

Re: Engaging my alt key?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:45 am

Make sure both PokerTracker 4 and PokerStars are running as administrator (see this guide) otherwise please report this to us in a Support Ticket with your log file:

Guide: How to Create & Submit a PokerTracker4.log File
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17072
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests