Page 1 of 1

Integrate PT4 w ACR to use Hand History export and HUD

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:54 pm
by bbqblues
Just joined Poker Tracker, paid for and downloaded PT4. Received a message to go into poker site (ACR is what I'm playing on) and I cannot find what I'm supposed to turn on to be able to export hand histories or to activate my ability to use HUD.

Would someone please be kind enough to send a screen shot of the page on ACR? My email is [email protected]

Thanks in advance
Craig

Re: Integrate PT4 w ACR to use Hand History export and HUD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2021 4:57 am
by Flag_Hippo
ACR is a member of the Winning Poker Network and we have a guide for that here:

Winning Poker Network Configuration Guide (WPN)

Once that is setup you can test this on a table by clicking 'Play Poker -> Get Hands While Playing' and after taking a seat and playing a hand you should see that get imported into PokerTracker 4 and the HUD appear.