Pokerstars "Hands Dealt" does not match Pokertracker import
Hello,
I import hands while I play, but the Pokertracker imported hands number in the bottom right is consistently 5-15 hands lower than the "Hands Dealt" amount visible under "Stats" on the Pokerstars table.
I play Zoom.
I know hands aren't always instantly counted, because when you fold in zoom, you get a new hand, but the hand isn't imported until there's a hand history, and the hand history isn't created until the hand has been finished by all players. With that said, the imported number never seems to correct itself.
I import hands while I play, but the Pokertracker imported hands number in the bottom right is consistently 5-15 hands lower than the "Hands Dealt" amount visible under "Stats" on the Pokerstars table.
I play Zoom.
I know hands aren't always instantly counted, because when you fold in zoom, you get a new hand, but the hand isn't imported until there's a hand history, and the hand history isn't created until the hand has been finished by all players. With that said, the imported number never seems to correct itself.
