Page 1 of 1

Omaha tournamets

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 11:17 am
by olaktl
Hi!

I have recently started to play some omaha donkaments and when trying to import them, the results don't match. I play on stars, party and gg. The tracker is able to import them but doesn't show finishing positions nor net winnings correctly (I tried HM3 and same thing).

Re: Omaha tournamets

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 2:19 pm
by Flag_Hippo
The information provided varies by site and if that information is not detailed in the poker sites hand history files and/or tournament summaries then PokerTracker 4 will not know what they are. You can open most of these files with a text editor like Notepad and review them yourself. For any tournaments with incorrect data you can update the information manually:

Guide: Updating Tournament Information Manually

PokerStars provide more information than most other sites so make sure you are saving and importing PokerStars tournament summaries as well as the hand histories:

Guide: PokerStars Tournament Summaries

If you have you think information is being detected incorrectly then compress the hand history/tournament summary files for any tournaments which don't work for you and attach them to a Support Ticket.

Re: Omaha tournamets

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2021 6:14 pm
by olaktl
I see... that sucks. I'm new to tournaments and didn't know this was a thing.

Thanks for the answer.