Page 1 of 1

Upgrade to include Omaha?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:04 am
by brimmy
Hello,

I was looking at adding Omaha to my Holdem for PT4. I noticed in the upgrade screen it says the normal cost is $129.98 but because I already have a license for Holdem I get a discount to $92.18. When I check the regular purchase page Omaha is only $99.99 so really I am only getting a discount of $7? I paid $99 for Holdem and it was $159 for Omaha as well, can I pay the $60 difference to get Omaha? I don't play Omaha much but wanted to look at some stats, I'm not willing to pay $90 to unlock it.

Re: Upgrade to include Omaha?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:09 pm
by Flag_Hippo
It's only possible to pay $160 for Holdem & Omaha when initially purchasing. Also adding Omaha includes one more year of support & maintainence from the date of the upgrade. If you have any further questions regarding this that are not answered in the Support & Maintenance FAQ please let us know here.