Backup and restore problem

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Backup and restore problem

Postby renmerb » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:19 pm

I have this issue and I was wondering if there was any advice to try and resolve it? I submitted a support ticket a couple nights ago, but no response yet, so just looking to find out if there is anything I could try in the meantime. I have uninstalled / reinstalled & restored several times, but always the same result, no tournament data is displayed, but I can run a report that shows over 500,000 tournament hands played by me. Strangely, my small sample of cash hands data is displayed as normal.
renmerb
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:26 am

Re: Backup and restore problem

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:34 am

Your log does show a couple of errors in the restore process which I'm not personally familiar with and you should receive a reply later today - just don't bump the ticket with a new response in the meantime.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17057
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests