10k hands d'une meme limite

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

10k hands d'une meme limite

Postby UpL0aD » Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:22 am

Bonjour,

Je veux filtrer les 10k dernières hands d'une unique limite ?
Je mélange les limites jouées...
Quel(s) filtre(s) dois-je activer ?

Car quand je mets ce filtre, je n'ai que 6 264 mains de la limite que je veux regarder...
Je suis contraint d'affiner (donc par plusieurs essais) par le nombre de jours joués pour me rapprocher des dernières 10k hands voulues...

Il n'y a pas plus simple comme méthode ?
Merci d'avance.

GOOGLE TRADUCTION :
Good morning,

I want to filter the last 10k hands of a single limit?
I mix the limits played...
Which filter(s) should I activate?

Because when I put this filter, I only have 6,264 hands of the limit that I want to watch...
I am forced to refine (therefore by several tests) by the number of days played to get closer to the last 10k hands wanted...

Isn't there a simpler method?
Thanks in advance.
Attachments
Filtres_10khands_2.JPG
(28.44 KiB) Downloaded 782 times
Filtres_10khands.JPG
(32.23 KiB) Downloaded 775 times
UpL0aD
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2021 4:59 am

Re: 10k hands d'une meme limite

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:47 am

If your last 'x' hands are a mix of limits then there isn't a simple method. To review the individual hands you can go to 'My Reports', create a 'Hand Report', filter for the stake you want and then filter for the most recent 10,000 hands using the hand dropdown in the top right. If you want to review your statistics for that sample then you can select all of the 10,000 hands in the report using CTRL-A, export them via the right-click menu (export the hand histories not the report itself) and then import those into a separate database.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests