Player Name Stat

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Player Name Stat

Postby Tinman9956 » Wed Jul 12, 2023 4:59 pm

What I want to do is color code player names in hud to show if the player is a winner or loser in my database Ex: blue for losers, yellow for winners. I color coded the stat, but it does not seem to be working. I am using the notecaddy edge 3 cash game hud hud and I play on stars, here are a couple of screen shots of the stat and hud editor, any help appreciated. Thanks
Attachments
Hud Player Stat.jpg
(219.98 KiB) Downloaded 729 times
Player Stat.jpg
(110.14 KiB) Downloaded 730 times
Tinman9956
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:29 pm

Re: Player Name Stat

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Jul 13, 2023 6:09 am

Color conditions defined in statistics are blocked for PokerStars due to their rules on stat coloring.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Player Name Stat

Postby Tinman9956 » Thu Jul 13, 2023 10:36 am

Thanks for the info.
Tinman9956
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:29 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests