Accidentaly deleted my postgreSQL

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Accidentaly deleted my postgreSQL

Postby aquiles9099 » Sat Jul 29, 2023 8:37 am

I deleted the folder and uninstalled it bcs I didn't know what it was.
I Tried uninstalling PT4 reinstalling postgreSQL etc and didn't work, is there any solution?
aquiles9099
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2020 9:58 pm

Re: Accidentaly deleted my postgreSQL

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:23 am

PostgreSQL is the program where PokerTracker 4 stores your poker data so unfortunately deleting it is going to stop PokerTracker 4 from working. What version of PostgreSQL are you reinstalling? After reinstalling PostgreSQL does it say it installed successfully or not? PokerTracker 4 doesn't support anything above PostgreSQL v12 so if you have installed PostgreSQL v13+ please uninstall it and use PostgreSQL v12 instead.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests