Page 1 of 1

Can't save preferred seating for Ignition (PT v4.17.9)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:12 am
by LRyder2k6
In the Import Configuration menu/Site Configuration tab for Ignition, the setting for Preferred Seating is not being saved. If I select anything other than 9 Seat Table and click OK, the next time I open that menu, 9 Seat Table will still be selected.

As a result (I think), I have to manually click and drag the HUD elements to the right place whenever I play a 6-max table. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks.

Re: Can't save preferred seating for Ignition (PT v4.17.9)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 11:51 am
by Flag_Hippo
LRyder2k6 wrote:If I select anything other than 9 Seat Table and click OK, the next time I open that menu, 9 Seat Table will still be selected.

The 9 seat option is just the one that displays by default when that window is opened - it is a fixed order so that's normal. If you have specified a preferred seat for the 6 seat table option again then check it and the seat you chose should still be selected.
LRyder2k6 wrote:As a result (I think), I have to manually click and drag the HUD elements to the right place whenever I play a 6-max table. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks.

If you adjust the positions of the HUD you have to click the PT-icon and select 'Save Layout' so the new positions are remembered for future tables of the same type.

Re: Can't save preferred seating for Ignition (PT v4.17.9)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2023 3:08 pm
by LRyder2k6
I had already been locking and saving the layout each time but it seemed to make no difference.

What I just realized however is that if I disable preferred seating on the Ignition software, then the HUD more or less lines up with where it was on previous tables.