Natural8 poker site statistics

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Natural8 poker site statistics

Postby sk8erboi0307 » Wed Aug 02, 2023 11:37 pm

Hi,

I would like to know why the number of hand imported by PT4 is always more than the one indicated by Pokercraft?
On Pokercraft, it says 1144 but PT4 shows 1145.
Please refer to the screenshot attached.
BTW, may I know how does PT4 calculate the rake?
I assume the column named "Rake Attrib" refers to the amount raked by the poker site.
The amount seems does not match with the amount that I manually calculated through Pokercraft.
Attachments
Pokercraft.jpg
(63.88 KiB) Downloaded 715 times
pt4.jpg
(66.56 KiB) Downloaded 715 times
sk8erboi0307
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:55 pm

Re: Natural8 poker site statistics

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Aug 03, 2023 5:57 am

sk8erboi0307 wrote:I would like to know why the number of hand imported by PT4 is always more than the one indicated by Pokercraft?
On Pokercraft, it says 1144 but PT4 shows 1145.

It's not possible for us to verify the accuracy of the data you see in PokerCraft. PokerTracker 4 gets its information from the hand history files you download from PokerCraft then import into PokerTracker 4 and you can easily check the number of hands that were in those files. If you don't know how to do that you can attach the hand history files you downloaded from PokerCraft to a Support Ticket.
sk8erboi0307 wrote:BTW, may I know how does PT4 calculate the rake?

The rake is specified in the hand history files.
sk8erboi0307 wrote:I assume the column named "Rake Attrib" refers to the amount raked by the poker site.

Rake attributed is the rake removed from pots you won.
sk8erboi0307 wrote:The amount seems does not match with the amount that I manually calculated through Pokercraft.

I don't know the specifics of your calculations/comparisons but you also need to account for jackpot rake.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17064
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests