Script to note hands on GG - Can I create a .pt4rpt ?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Script to note hands on GG - Can I create a .pt4rpt ?

Postby arnakk2424 » Thu Aug 03, 2023 4:47 pm

Hello
I done small ahk script. When I press F12 key its taking the GGPoker hand # and I generate a filter to copy and paste in "My Reports" "Filters"
Code: Select all
tourney_hand_summary.hand_no = 'TM2332424898' OR tourney_hand_summary.hand_no = 'TM2333041507'

Exemple below is just 2 hands but you get the point.
I will like to make it more user friendly, do you think its possible for me to generate a .pt4rpt (will be generate with an ahk script so I think its should be notepad friendly or whatever you call it)
arnakk2424
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:51 pm

Re: Script to note hands on GG - Can I create a .pt4rpt ?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:56 am

While you can create an expression filter to use in a custom report it's not possible to generate a .pt4rpt file outside of PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 17 guests