Page 1 of 1

poker stars tournament error in rebuy and bounty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 1:17 pm
by whyme still
Hi,

My tracker is off for the pokerstars tournament. It doesn't calculate the rebuys or the bounty I accumulate. I've search but nothing was helpful.

Re: poker stars tournament error in rebuy and bounty

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:56 pm
by whyme still
They are counting the bounties collected in the net won collunm but no amount$ is showing. The rebuy they are not counting in the net won.

What are the bounty fee?

Re: poker stars tournament error in rebuy and bounty

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 6:35 am
by Flag_Hippo
whyme still wrote:My tracker is off for the pokerstars tournament. It doesn't calculate the rebuys or the bounty I accumulate. I've search but nothing was helpful.

Are you saving and importing PokerStars tournament summaries as well as the hand histories? Also if you are not using the latest version of PokerTracker 4 please update it. For any existing tournaments with incorrect data you can update the information manually otherwise please attach the hand history and tournament summary files for any tournaments which don't work for you to a Support Ticket.
whyme still wrote:What are the bounty fee?

It's the part of the entry fee that goes towards the bounty prizepool.