Page 1 of 1

Help with PT4 use on another PC

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:20 am
by AdamK123
I have all my hands saved on my laptop so far. I am looking to check my tagged hands on another laptop or iPad while I am at work. Does PT4 automatically save all to a database so when I log on to another PC I can access all my hands or will I have to transfer them to the other laptop?

Also does PT4 work on and Ipad?

Thanks in advance!

Re: Help with PT4 use on another PC

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2023 5:23 am
by Flag_Hippo
AdamK123 wrote:Does PT4 automatically save all to a database so when I log on to another PC I can access all my hands or will I have to transfer them to the other laptop?

The database is stored locally on each computer so that information will need to be transferred. You can transfer an existing database using backup & restore and then keep separate databases in sync with a setup like this.
AdamK123 wrote:Also does PT4 work on and Ipad?

No. PokerTracker 4 supports Windows and macOS operating systems.