Filter for hands with multiple tags only

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Filter for hands with multiple tags only

Postby JackOscar95 » Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:11 pm

Is there a way to filter for hands and return only exact matches?

I would like to use multiple tags to group reviewed hands together and then find them later but if I select multiple tags PT4 retrieves all hands with *any* of the the tags on them so I get way more matches than I want.
JackOscar95
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2020 1:10 pm

Re: Filter for hands with multiple tags only

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Aug 12, 2023 12:27 pm

Go to 'More Filters -> Hand Details -> Hand is Tagged As' and add filters for the tags you want. Make sure to add them separately so they get joined with 'AND' rather than 'OR'.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: the other mike and 95 guests