connection problem to postgres after a bad manipulation

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

connection problem to postgres after a bad manipulation

Postby Antoine alexandre » Wed Aug 16, 2023 6:01 am

hello
I moved the postgres file and then put it back in its place (program files) but now I can't launch PT4 anymore.
I have the message: "Unable to connect to this database. Please check the configuration" which is displayed
do you have the solution to my problem please?
Antoine alexandre
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:57 am

Re: connection problem to postgres after a bad manipulation

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Aug 16, 2023 12:54 pm

Do you mean the postgresql.conf file?

Did you edit the file? If so what specific edit(s) did you make?

Did you keep a copy of the original file as a backup before making any changes?
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests