my backup of PT suddenly make a lot smaller zip filesmy back

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

my backup of PT suddenly make a lot smaller zip filesmy back

Postby Koofy » Thu Aug 17, 2023 6:21 pm

Hi
I'M wondering why my backup of PT suddenly make a lot smaller zip files

some recent change   in PT software so backup is any better zipped than before?

Any idea? :)
Attachments
Bilde_2023-08-18_002109620.png
(12.22 KiB) Downloaded 1395 times
Koofy
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:20 pm

Re: my backup of PT suddenly make a lot smaller zip filesmy

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:10 am

There is a known problem with backups of some large databases in the current release and the development team are working on the fix. If you want to receive a notification when the fix is released please open a Support Ticket about the issue.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK

Re: my backup of PT suddenly make a lot smaller zip filesmy

Postby Koofy » Fri Aug 18, 2023 3:46 pm

thanks @WhiteRider

is these smaller backupfiles missing data so backup with latest version will not work?

Bec I have also this problem:

errror when restore backup. How can I find out of what users/software making trouble for me?
After restore have running for 25 minutes I get that error. ( look at screenshot)
Attachments
Snipaste_2023-08-18_04-20-10.png
(29.65 KiB) Downloaded 1348 times
Koofy
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:20 pm

Re: my backup of PT suddenly make a lot smaller zip filesmy

Postby WhiteRider » Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:56 pm

Yes, unfortunately these backups cannot currently be used. Our lead developer is working on this and I'm hoping we'll have an update in the coming week. If you open a ticket I will be able to send you an alpha version as soon as the fix is ready, although I expect that we will do a full release right away anyway.
WhiteRider
Moderator
 
Posts: 54025
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Location: UK


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests