Page 1 of 1

Loading stats after making alias taks 15min

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:20 am
by LAAKSOLAHTI
Hi,

After I combined nicknames with aliases, it takes now 15 minutes to load stats. I wonder if I can make it faster in any way? It took only 20sec before alias thing :(

Hmm, it looks like todays stats are almost instant so it's not a huge problem. I wonder if there is any way to "pre download" stats until some day so it would take those stats instant and only stats after that date it would seek from databases? That would be amazing feature.

Re: Loading stats after making alias taks 15min

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 3:52 pm
by WhiteRider
It should not be necessary after adding an alias, but you may want to try rebuilding your cache and see if that resolves the issue. In PokerTracker go to Database -> Database Management. Click the 'Rebuild Cache' button and select 'Full Cache Rebuild'.

If that does not resolve the issue then perform a full database housekeeping. In PokerTracker go Database -> Database Management. Click the 'Housekeeping' button and run the following in this order:

1. Tune PostgreSQL (this only needs to be completed once ever. If this step fails, you can safely skip to step #2)
2. Reindex
3. Cluster
4. Vacuum/Analyze