Page 1 of 1

Different tourneys

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:52 pm
by cattell96
Im new to PK4 so please dont bully me.

This also may sound like a dumb question and I feel like i know my answer already but i'm just after clarification.

If i have played someone in a $109 tourney and get a total of 50 hands saved from them and then see them again the next day in a $55, will the 50 hands from the previous day show on the current tourney HUD as a default settings or is there something I have to change?

I ask only because when I join a new tourney on the same day my HUD stats have all reset and do so for each tourney i enter.

Thanks :)

Re: Different tourneys

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2023 5:17 am
by Flag_Hippo
cattell96 wrote:If i have played someone in a $109 tourney and get a total of 50 hands saved from them and then see them again the next day in a $55, will the 50 hands from the previous day show on the current tourney HUD as a default settings or is there something I have to change?

By default you will see hands/stats from the players previous tournaments.
cattell96 wrote:I ask only because when I join a new tourney on the same day my HUD stats have all reset and do so for each tourney i enter.

PokerTracker 4 is designed to only show your session stats in the HUD at each table. As your own number of hands increases your lifetime stats don't change much if at all between hands but your image at each individual table may vary considerably depending on the cards you've been dealt or your opponents. If you want to see your lifetime stats for analysis purposes you can do so in your PokerTracker 4 reports or load up a hand (any hand) in the replayer and turn the 'Show Hero LifeTime Stats' option on via the 'Options' button.