Support ticket is not working

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Support ticket is not working

Postby bruzi » Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:43 pm

Hello,can not send support ticket...
Attachments
pt tck.png
(27.46 KiB) Downloaded 3181 times
bruzi
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:53 am

Re: Support ticket is not working

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:36 am

Is this happening when opening a specific link or is it after trying to submit a ticket? If it's after then what text/attachments are you including in the message? If that's the case then please send that information to me via a direct message.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17075
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Support ticket is not working

Postby bruzi » Tue Oct 03, 2023 12:06 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:Is this happening when opening a specific link or is it after trying to submit a ticket? If it's after then what text/attachments are you including in the message? If that's the case then please send that information to me via a direct message.

When trying to send/when I click submit ticket..
bruzi
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:53 am

Re: Support ticket is not working

Postby bruzi » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:37 am

There is no support or anything anymore?
I can't send a ticket for ten days and no one is interested in answering me at least..
bruzi
 
Posts: 117
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:53 am

Re: Support ticket is not working

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:55 am

I asked you to send me information via direct message in my previous reply but I haven't received anything yet. I don't know why you are trying to open a ticket but if you are having trouble submitting and it includes this text:

Code: Select all
unable to open database (postgres)

then remove that part of the text and try again. If that's not applicable to you and you are still getting the same error when submitting the ticket then please send me a direct message and including all the text you are trying to submit in the ticket. Also when I see what you are trying to submit I might be able to offer some assistance. Thank you.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17075
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests