HELP!

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

HELP!

Postby kzee » Sat Oct 07, 2023 3:16 pm

Hi when I start my games the hud shows up but only as one box. How do I have multiple boxes set on all of the current players at the table? I am playing quick fold on betonline
kzee
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:24 pm

Re: HELP!

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Oct 08, 2023 5:02 am

BetOnline/Chico poker support requires a third-party hand converter to write the hand histories PokerTracker 4 needs to import hands and display a HUD however as far as I am aware Fast Fold games wouldn't be supported.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: HELP!

Postby kzee » Sun Oct 08, 2023 11:37 am

Yes I use the converter but I guess that fast fold isn't supported, thank you!
kzee
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2023 6:24 pm


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 10 guests