Chico does not appear to be installed

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Chico does not appear to be installed

Postby FatMac88 » Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:20 pm

I have Betonline installed and when I have tables open they are not shown in my "view active tables" tab and when I go to configure it says "Chico does not appear to be installed. PT4 used to work with Betonline for me, what am I doing wrong?
FatMac88
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:38 pm

Re: Chico does not appear to be installed

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Oct 26, 2023 5:53 am

BetOnline/Chico poker support requires a third-party hand converter to write the hand histories PokerTracker 4 needs to import hands and display a HUD.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: Chico does not appear to be installed

Postby FatMac88 » Thu Oct 26, 2023 12:43 pm

Flag_Hippo wrote:BetOnline/Chico poker support requires a third-party hand converter to write the hand histories PokerTracker 4 needs to import hands and display a HUD.


I have the ACE poker solutions one, and it was working before and it doesn't work now, so I thought the problem might be on PT4's end.
FatMac88
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:38 pm

Re: Chico does not appear to be installed

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Oct 27, 2023 4:02 am

I am not aware of any specific issue. Make sure your converter is setup correctly otherwise open a Support Ticket with your support bundle and the hand histories provided by your converter:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17077
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests