backup failed

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

backup failed

Postby marco menichini » Wed Nov 08, 2023 8:12 pm

Hello... sorry for my english.. i hope you understand...
I have problems with backup from error as per file attachment
you can help me rest in waiting thanks
Attachments
Immagine 2023-11-08 063450.jpg
(108.52 KiB) Downloaded 1064 times
marco menichini
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:38 am

Re: backup failed

Postby Flag_Hippo » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:58 am

Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Try the backup again but save the backup file to the root of C:\. If that also fails then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket where we can check your logs. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: backup failed

Postby marco menichini » Thu Nov 09, 2023 7:16 pm

Hello.. thank's for the reply
I followed your advice but the problem remains
I opened a support ticket yesterday now I attach the failed backup file
to the support I explain that I followed your advice
marco menichini
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:38 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 31 guests