Results for month displayed wrong

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Results for month displayed wrong

Postby CherryWaves » Sat Dec 02, 2023 4:42 am

Hello, I have noticed that my pt4 has been miscalculating my profits/losses on the day by a mile. I check the total number of games played and this number is correct but the results are way off. Says Im losing every day, but I have tracked the profits from my pokerstars balance the last few days and Im breakeven.

Do you know why that could be the case?
I have had no other problems up until now.

Thanks
CherryWaves
 
Posts: 90
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:14 am

Re: Results for month displayed wrong

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:19 am

So we can assist you with that please send specific information detailing this to us in a Support Ticket along with the relevant hand/tournament history file sample from PokerStars:

Tutorial: Reporting A Problem
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17075
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests