Filtering Results for vs Regs only?

Posted:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:54 am
by ShellysAshes
Is it possible to create a custom cash game report that filters for hands played only vs regs?
Re: Filtering Results for vs Regs only?

Posted:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:39 am
by Flag_Hippo
I'd recommend using the 'Hero vs Villain' report in the 'Results' section as that uses data from hands where chips were exchanged between you and a specific villain. If you want to see all your hands where a specific player was dealt in a custom report then you can use this expression filter:
- Code: Select all
cash_hand_player_statistics.id_hand in (SELECT chps.id_hand from cash_hand_player_statistics chps, player p where chps.id_player = p.id_player and p.player_name = 'Villain')
Replace Villain with a screen name and leave the single quotes - those are needed. You can use this expression filter by clicking on the 'Filters' link in a custom report and selecting 'Add New Expression Filters'.
Re: Filtering Results for vs Regs only?

Posted:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:29 pm
by ShellysAshes
No what I'm looking for is to filter my entire database to remove hands played with recreationals involved, so I can see my winrate vs regs. So potentially creating a filter only including my hands played vs players who are within certain parameters. (VPIP/PFR, Fto3b, maybe a min hands played)
The intention being to see how I'm performing against other pros, as opposed to an entire pool consisting of pros + the dead money recs.
I'm already aware of this vs player section but it's not really much use for what I'm after. It just shows net winnings/losses vs specific regs which is completely prone to variance.
Re: Filtering Results for vs Regs only?

Posted:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 5:39 am
by Flag_Hippo
Unfortunately there isn't a filter that will give you a winrate vs a group of players (unless you are playing heads up games).