Incorrect tournament detection

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Incorrect tournament detection

Postby Stivalegambler » Mon Dec 18, 2023 12:35 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm a Sit and go player on Stars. I recently noticed that PT4 doesn't take into account some tournaments that I play, mostly the ones where I end up winning or finishing second. Does anyone relate to the same issue?

PS. I'm not an English native speaker, sorry if I made some mistake.
Stivalegambler
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2021 9:05 am

Re: Incorrect tournament detection

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:54 am

For the most accurate results please make sure you are saving PokerStars tournament summaries and importing them into PokerTracker 4 in addition to the hand histories:

PokerStars Configuration Guide - Tournament Summaries

If you have any further trouble please include all relevant information detailing the problem in a Support Ticket along with a sample of your hand history & tournament summary files from these tournaments.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests