it is posible to undo backup in pokertraker4?

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

it is posible to undo backup in pokertraker4?

Postby practicum » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:28 pm

I format my pc and I upload all my hands of the last database to play . I started to play and the huds were not loading fully, just some numbers. I thinks this is because some stats were made in the other database I think. So I did the backup of my last database to try if it works like this but dosnt...
The problem is that before doing the backup the system didnt told me that all my other databasese that I have were going to disappear... SO, It is posible to undo the backup and have all the databases I have before?

To fix the HUD issue were is not loading all the stats , what can I do?
thanks
practicum
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:43 pm

Re: it is posible to undo backup in pokertraker4?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:44 am

practicum wrote:I format my pc and I upload all my hands of the last database to play .

What do you mean when you say "upload all my hands of the last database"? What specifically did you do before you formatted your PC?
practicum wrote:The problem is that before doing the backup the system didnt told me that all my other databasese that I have were going to disappear...

Databases don't just disappear without reason but of course data will get lost if you format your PC although it can be recovered if it was backed up correctly before formatting. Did you do a PokerTracker 4 database backup before you formatted your PC?

Guide: Backup & Restore

If you backed up then you would have had the option to backup all of the existing databases.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: it is posible to undo backup in pokertraker4?

Postby practicum » Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:20 am

Hello to answer me back, I fix it repairing the system to 1 day before I did the backup.
The problem with the huds still happening... https://gyazo.com/91c45a3208c69ae064c41b58d50719f1
What can I do to fix it?
practicum
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:43 pm

Re: it is posible to undo backup in pokertraker4?

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Dec 20, 2023 12:33 pm

Please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce this issue and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket where a technician can review your logs and advise you accordingly. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 18 guests