Buying PT4! I have been playing for years, I have questions.

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

Buying PT4! I have been playing for years, I have questions.

Postby TimboRxV » Sun Dec 24, 2023 12:13 am

I have never used a hud before because I normally play on Bovada, Ignition. No usernames so never seen a need for it.
I am now on Americas Cardroom and Betonline because I enjoy the games better. So few questions, if I join a table with lets say 8 other people I have never played with before, if other people with a hud or PT4 has data on them, will I see there data for hand history ect?
Also on the hud, understanding VPIP ect. Trying to setup this and how to use it to my advantage now I know a higher Vpip is a fish. Mine is very low. I want to know how to use this to my advantage in tournys and cash games as I normally can make $50 just messing around for few hours but I want to increase this, this is why I am getting PT4.
Just trying to set it up and I also use jurogin for the pot odds.
TimboRxV
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:54 pm

Re: Buying PT4! I have been playing for years, I have questi

Postby Flag_Hippo » Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:35 am

TimboRxV wrote:I am now on Americas Cardroom and Betonline because I enjoy the games better. So few questions, if I join a table with lets say 8 other people I have never played with before, if other people with a hud or PT4 has data on them, will I see there data for hand history ect?

No - you will only see data from the hands that are in your own personal PokerTracker 4 database.
TimboRxV wrote:Also on the hud, understanding VPIP ect. Trying to setup this and how to use it to my advantage now I know a higher Vpip is a fish. Mine is very low. I want to know how to use this to my advantage in tournys and cash games

For cash games there is a 'LeakTracker' section in PokerTracker 4 which compares your statistics to other players. To help learn more about each stat there are accompanying videos inside of LeakTracker. Click the name of the stat, and the window on the right hand side will appear to give you details on how the stat is calculated along with a video:

Guide: LeakTracker

Beyond that I'd be happy to answer any technical questions you have regarding PokerTracker 4 however you'll likely get better information/discussions on poker strategy by reading or posting on a site such as 2+2, PokerStrategy, Reddit e.t.c.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 15 guests