How do I get a report that shows how I do when I call 3 bets

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

How do I get a report that shows how I do when I call 3 bets

Postby Mookie64 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:56 pm

How do I get a report that shows how I do when I call 3 bets after I raise ? And can I get results it by position?
Mookie64
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:11 pm

How do I get a report that shows how I do when I call 3 bets

Postby Mookie64 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:57 pm

How do I get a report that shows how I do when I 3 bets? And can I get results it by position?
Mookie64
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:11 pm

Re: How do I get a report that shows how I do when I call 3

Postby Flag_Hippo » Fri Dec 29, 2023 7:20 am

In any report you can filter for 3betting or calling a 3bet via 'Actions & Opportunities':

Guide: Filters

If you want results displayed by position you can select the 'Summary' report in 'Results' or 'Statistics' and then use the 'Group By: Position' option or you can create your own custom report that includes the 'Position' statistic.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17062
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests