installation problem

Questions and discussion about PokerTracker 4 for Windows

Moderators: WhiteRider, kraada, Flag_Hippo, morny, Moderators

installation problem

Postby pokercrackkk » Tue Jan 02, 2024 7:58 am

[ img ]
https://gyazo.com/e368db4d2f306e1bed1b913b8ae39622

Good morning.
I have formatted my PC with Windows 10 and when trying to install Pokertracker 4 I always get this database error.

Can you help me?

Thank you and happy new year.
pokercrackkk
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 11:12 am

Re: installation problem

Postby Flag_Hippo » Tue Jan 02, 2024 12:19 pm

If you create a new database by clicking the 'New' button does that allow PokerTracker 4 to start?
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am

Re: installation problem

Postby pokercrackkk » Tue Jan 02, 2024 2:42 pm

Yes, I can create another new database but then it gives me problems and the program crashes and I have to force it to close.

I think I imported some corrupt stat, from some hud that self-imports, because I just formatted the PC.

https://gyazo.com/958a2a89e4ea23ade79f82d4686578bc
pokercrackkk
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 11:12 am

Re: installation problem

Postby pokercrackkk » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:00 am

I don't have stats with those names
pokercrackkk
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Sun May 27, 2012 11:12 am

Re: installation problem

Postby Flag_Hippo » Wed Jan 03, 2024 7:06 am

If you are using third party content then please make sure you have followed any instructions they have provided to install that correctly. You can also remove the check mark from the PokerTracker 4 option 'Configure -> Options -> Download Premium Content' then close/restart PokerTracker 4 to disable all premium content. If you have any further trouble please turn on 'Enable Logging' in PokerTracker 4 via 'Configure -> Options' and then restart PokerTracker 4. Next reproduce the issue and then attach your support bundle to a Support Ticket. The support bundle is created via the 'File -> Create Support Bundle' menu option in PokerTracker 4.
Flag_Hippo
Moderator
 
Posts: 17070
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:50 am


Return to PokerTracker 4

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 32 guests